Friday 10 October 2014

Change

I changed my mind from doing my school magazine as a Christmas themed magazine to a back to school magazine. I have got a boy from the sixth form to pose infront of the front doors of the entrance of the school. He is holding the door open as if to welcome people into the school.

At the top in the left hand corner, I have got the Chislehurst school logo and then next to that I have put the masthead 'Chislehurst Times'.

Down one side of the image, all of the coverlines are going down the page. Underneath the coverlines (in the bottom right hand corner), there is a barcode. On the opposing corner, the price has been placed.

The reason why I changed the theme is because I felt that the winter or christmas theme was going to be too difficult to associate with school, whereas 'Back to School' is easy to link with school as that is what it is based on and there would be more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment